Below, I have posted a link to a somewhat recent GQ Magazine article on Clint Eastwood.
The reason why I love Clint is because he reminds us that growing old is a privilege and that every year can be your best, even well into your eighties. This article completely echoes my opinion. Give it a read! You just might learn something about age.
Never forget that the coolest man in America is over eighty. It’s never too old to dream.
- fanananatastic likes this
- clinteastwoodpunk reblogged this from coolhandjoe
- thesavoytruffle likes this
- penkala likes this
- gregorystees likes this
- gobe reblogged this from hystericalanduseless and added:
- oneforyouandoneforme likes this
- hystericalanduseless reblogged this from kabinessence and added:
- kabinessence reblogged this from velshtein
- lonesomelacowboy likes this
- dammitjim likes this
- velshtein reblogged this from coolhandjoe
- msambivalence likes this
- underwatergunfight reblogged this from coolhandjoe
- coolhandjoe posted this